Saturday, October 17, 2015

Our Children, Our Life

Aloha and welcome to my blog,

My soul healing miracle journey started on Dec. 9, 2011 in Kahului, Maui when I was introduced to the practices and the person who would be my spiritual father for the rest of my lifetime.  Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha has blessed my family beyond words, beyond comprehension.  I don’t use this word "blessed" lightly, as anyone who enters Master Shaʻs frequency of love and light, instantly begins to transform the negative issues they may be suffering from at the moment.  The more one’s heart is open, the faster the transformation.  The blessings I’ve come to know are physical, mental, emotional, financial, and relationship blessings.  Sometimes the transformation is instant.  Others may take a few weeks or maybe even months.  However, from the depths of my soul, I understand more and more the special person I get to call my teacher.  

I’ve witnessed this incredible human being over the course of three years now.  He never, and I mean never, ceases to amaze me in one-way or another.  He’s like a proud parent when he watches his students accomplish what seems like an impossible task.  His smile permeates and warms hearts instantly.  You cannot help but love this person who can heal the sick and gives his undivided attention to people who are suffering.  Many a time lately, I see him tired from the countless hours he is working with people, teaching, and giving his every effort to save another life.  His humility is astounding.  His love for us, unmatched.  No matter what, he continues on, doing his best for the world. He does his best for each one of us regardless if we realize it or not.  Soul healing is never ending.  There is no space and time.  He is serving.  He is teaching thousands to heal and to serve to transform Mother Earth and all souls.  This IS his life’s mission.  This IS his life’s work now for the last 23 years.  WHO DOES THIS?  Unlike spiritual leaders who I’ve watched over the last several decades, Master Sha spends countless hours teaching and allowing everything to be documented.  Books are written, CDʻs are recorded, countless hours for us to have when he leaves.  

My blog is about "Our Children, Our Life."  So often the phrase, the children are our future arises.  For the most part, people understand it and believe it.   However, there are too many who don’t believe.  These are usually the people who make the decisions about many facets of our live that affect the outcome of the social, economic, and political conditions of our world.  This is not a complaint but a fact.  I think we forget what it is to be a child and in a time where there are so many distractions to keep us off balance, my husband and I choose to take a different route and connect our lives, our children to the Divine in a profound way as taught by Master Sha.  This is our story, our lessons, our understanding as we continue to purify, grow, and live this awareness, this standard of being in love with all and unconditionally serving.  

In August of this year, I was given the incredible honor of becoming one of Master Shaʻs Divine Channels and Worldwide Representatives.  This is an honor beyond my own wildest dreams but one my soul has accepted completely and willingly.  To be a Divine Channel means to be an absolute servant for humanity for the Divine and Tao. This also means going through just as many tests and purification times.  However, it is quite amazing to be in the presence of so many people that love you and work with you understanding that we all have an individualized soul journey and this journey means that sometimes, challenges occur.  As I’ve said in public, this Love, Peace, Harmony World Family that Master Sha has created Does NOT abandon you.  No matter what the issue, I’ve witnessed greatest love and compassion.  Someone, if not Master Sha himself, will bring blessings to wash away the pain and suffering not just for that moment but long term.  

My children have been exposed to a life of heart and possibilities.  They are in a place and time that their potential will come to listening to their soul, listening to the Divine, and allowing this ability to bring harmony and light to their lives.  Is their life going to be perfect in everyway?  One can hope that most of their life will be however, if it is not, they also have a clear understanding of the steps they need to take to resolve any challenges.  This brings greatest hope for the world when each child can find out their place to make and create love, peace, and harmony.  This is my hope for my children and this is what I hope to document for you so that you can discover some of the things that your family will be able to do to transform all aspects of your life.  

Love you, love you, love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment