Thursday, March 17, 2016

Five Minutes to Transform Life



Four years ago, my family and I started on a journey that we would have never imagined would impact our lives in a most loving, conscious, and peaceful way.  This journey was a spiritual awakening, it was the beginning of greater understanding of relationships, health, emotions, the welfare of humanity, the impact we have on all souls, the connection we have to each other and to our ancestors in a most profound way.  Yes, as a Hawaiian, who is still reverently connected to my homeland, the elements, and the consciousness of my people, I was aware however, I was taken to a level that has not been revealed except to the very few who have been fortunate enough to be in the presence of a living master, in the hidden mountains or monastery.  My teacher and Spiritual Father, Dr and Master Sha has taught my family many practices and tools, given us incredible wisdom to transform our lives.  We simply donʻt get upset at things that used to really annoy us or place a heavy burden on our hearts.  We are able to release issues quickly and harmonize our soul, heart, and mind.

I have been blessed to have been given loving children who have come to this Earth with special gifts. Each one, your child comes with them.  When people comment to me about them I usually say, "this is not from me,  they came in this way."  With this in mind, it is impossible for me to not imagine a life that can be made better for the children.  We hear it often enough yet, so often we engage for a moment and then detach back to our life and away from the reality of the world today. So what can we do that will keep our attention and help us tremendously at the same time?

There is a simple solution to our pain, suffering, and more.  So simple that your mind may question if this can really be?  The solution is the Source song of Love, Peace Harmony.  This song has brought hope, healing, and peace to many people including myself, my family, my students, friends, colleagues and more.  For my family, the calm that is brought to our home allows my husband and I to have a wonderful relationship and conversations together and with our children.  They are filled with laughter, creativity and love.  If there is a disagreement, it is transformed quickly in hours or even minutes instead of days or weeks as it once was.  Many suffer from domestic issues, hereʻs a simple and effective way to be aligned with each other as a family.

A student shared with me a story about when her mother was in the hospital.  She was dying from old age and was struggling to breathe.  Her daughter played Love Peace Harmony in the room and instantly this woman was calm and was able to breath well. The nurses were so shocked that they asked for the CD to play for others who were willing to try this method of healing.  Teachers in classrooms are playing this song below auditory level and are finding tremendous results.  Iʻve been given reports of students who usually have behavior challenges are able to settle down.  Students who struggle with studying are able to concentrate and have patience with their progress.  Try this out and share with me your story.  I would be honored to read them.

I am asking for your support for a very important campaign to launch the Love Peace Harmony Foundation, a non-profit whose task is to bring love, peace, and harmony to the world on International Day of Happiness, March 20th.  With just a click of two buttons, you can bring greater awareness to your friends and family everywhere.  Go to Thunderclap and help us bring a global awakening to greater  love, peace, and harmony.  We want to have over 1000 pledges by March 19th! Together we can make a difference for not only ourselves but for all souls including animals, the oceans, the land and more.  We can be the change we want to see in the world.  Join me and reach out to as many possible and share Heatherʻs message.  As Master Sha says, "Love melts all blockages and transforms all life."  For only five minutes a day, you too can make a difference by singing:


I love my heart and soul
I love all humanity
Join hearts and souls together
 Love peace and harmony
 Love peace and harmony! 

~Mahalo & Aloha~

No comments:

Post a Comment